- A brochure regarding chatting with kids about being online.
- OnGuard Online provides practical tips from the federal government and the technology community to help you guard against internet fraud, secure your computers, and protect your privacy.
Federal Trade Commission on Identity Theft
- The Federal Trade Commission's website has information to help you deter, detect, and defend against identity theft.
Common Sense Media
- Common Sense Media is dedicated to improving the lives of kids and families by providing the trustworthy information, education, and independent voice they need to thrive in a world of media and technology.
Get Net Wise Coalition
- A project of the Internet Education Foundation, the GetNetWise coalition provides internet users the resources to make informed decisions about their and their family's use of the internet.
- Cyberbully411 is an effort to provide resources for youth who have questions about or have been targeted by online harassment.
- ConnectSafely, a project of Tech Parenting Group, is for parents, teens, educators and advocates for learning about safe, civil use of Web 2.0 together.
Net Family News
- A nonprofit news service for parents, educators, and policymakers who want to keep up on the latest technology news and commentary about online youth, in the form of a daily blog or weekly email newsletter.
- The NetSmartz Workshop is an interactive, educational safety resource from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- WiredSafety provides help, information, and education to internet and mobile device users of all ages.
- The National Cyber Security Alliance seeks to create a culture of cyber security and safety wareness by providing knowledge and tools to prevent cyber crime and attacks.